Oh...and I also found I got better results booting directly into the
"Classic" 0S9 system folder rather han running in Classic directly from
within OSX...'specially if I was having to talk to any devices (this
might apply to the MIDI stuff too...dunno...haven't tried that). Anyway,
this would save you from having to keep an OSX boot and a completely
separate OS9 boot. Also, honing my ActionScript chops under OSX just in
case...but let's not go down that cynical road again. :-P

Josey