From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:lingo-l-admin@;mail4.fcgnetworks.net] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 October 2002 14:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> <lingo-l>Prefs Folder?

Hello List,

I'm getting a funny little bug, error or something of that nature.
I'm using the getPref() and setPref()- ok, all good there.
But Director is creating and placing the Prefs folder in the Director
8.5 folder under the program folder it is also reading from the same
folder.
I've always thought that when using setPref() it created the
folder(prefs) in the same directory as the movie(.Dir) that I would be
working on. Located in a directory on the desktop, So Is there something
I've missed here? Some kind of preference I'm overlooking?

Thank you and have a great day,

Mattie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).