...or generated using a Markov Chain perhaps?

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 07:59 PM, Jakob Hede Madsen wrote:

At 8:07 +0800 07/11/02, Brad Hile wrote:

Looks like a bad case of " freeonlinetranslationitis"....
Actually I think it's just a troll.
I think I recognize the style and the 'snow' theme from earlier stints.
It's quite harmless, I would even say amusing, and will probably go away by itself in a short while.
I wonder if it's actually hand-written or created by some kind of 'Lisa' program.
Isn't the Name Lisa? Anyway, you know the kind of program that can mix different texts, at certain intelligent junctures, so as to make the text appear to have a meaningful syntax.

Still, I think it is quite intriguing to try to extract some kind of communication from it, and it's a funny reminder that text can be shaped in many other ways than we usually use.

than in intriguing it we usually of some and use. extract from reminder be Still, is it's try to that can funny I many kind text it, think quite shaped to communication other ways a

Cheers, Jakob

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]