Oh, UPS'es..I gather I should have set one for test as latest powerfailure
lasted 4 hours. I'll look into those if they could do.
Discussed the issue with my system technician expert ...a former miner, he had
some hardware ideas to be looked over in homebuildings.
And some discussions of 'hot keys' via some Bios was said, but unsure of
working when the machine completly shut off. Something must go for the button
of the power system to be lit up. But I solve it with some looking over some
electronical schetches in a tip-offed magazine.

                                     Many martianos tankx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Quoting Chris Aernoudt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Dear mr. Icetroll,
>
> Can't you use some wake on lan feature? Most NIC's support it
> nowadays...
> Then maybe you could write a windows service that does wathever you need
> it to and start it with "net servicename computername" in the console of
> another computer on the lan.
> I don't really get your questions - do you actually mean powering up the
> computer or waking it...
> If you're asking about powering it up, you could use an UPS. The
> back-UPS series has an USB interface through which you can turn it's
> outlets off, but I never actually tried it.
>
> HTH,
> Chris.
> BTW, your language is kinda improving - keep working on it ;)

FREE E-MAIL IN 1 MINUTE!
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pc.nu