gday Grimmwerks,
I came across a post in the archive from 2001 where you had jaggy lo res
printing of html members using POM lite.
Just wondering if you found a fix for that as I have the same problem &
tried everything I can think of at the moment with no luck.
thanks in advance
Brad

re: your pTimer error, is it possible you have a bitmap cast member with the
same name ( totally guessing here)