At 9:50 -0600 12/11/02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

For some weird BUGGY reason, it's
throwing a script error saying that #size is missing? 'Size'? I'm not
using any size...
<tool> ;-)

when I make a testbed with this frameScript:

on beginSprite me
pFiler = timeout("filewatch").new(5000, #fileWatch, me)
end

on exitFrame me, aTimer
if aTimer.voidP then go the frame
end

on fileWatch me
put #fileWatch
end

Everything works as expected.
That indicates that there are other factors in your movie that causes your problem.

jakob