hiya, i wonder if anyone can help me, i am making a 2D platform game, this is my first attepmt at something like this.
I am trying to make my charactor jump forward, obviously (i think) the sin and cosine command would be used, but i have no idea how this works or how to write it, i cant really find any really useful sites that explain it in such a way either.
if anyone could possibly help with this issue i would be really greatful, hopefully one day i will be good enough to help you people out sometime!
thanks in advance
Mike

Mike Malinowski
http://www.raynak.com/~mikesnail/test/index.htm