I have a director app retrieving from a mysql database using php and
postnettext. It works great when it just needs to return something from
the database. However I want to pass it a value or 2 that will then be
used to make more specific searches. The example in the lingo dictionary
shows the following.

lastName = member("Last Name").text
firstName = member("First Name").text
totalScore = member("Current Score").text
infoList = ["FName":firstName, "LName":lastName, "Score":totalScore]
netID = postNetText("www.mydomain.com\userbase.cgi", infoList)

If I am understanding correctly, this passes the firstName, lastName,
and totalScore with the names FName,LName,Score. So shouldn't I then be
able to use $FName, $LName, $Score in the php as variables? Please
someone help me out.