From: "Phil Gross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> MX opinion!!

> If you really want a setup like the old version of Director, try Window >
Panel Sets > Director 8.

> Panel Sets are one of the new UI improvements, if you have a grouping of
windows that you like for a particular project, or for doing certain things
like debugging, you can save the setup and switch between your saved panel
sets.

> Phil
>
> Peter Witham wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> >  <snip>
> >
> >    I'll be trying to make it more like the old interface layout I think
> > (probably because I'm used to it), however I hope to have my 2nd monitor
> > very soon and then it's back to having all the panels on a separate
> > screen.........ahhhhhh, how did I every live with just one screen.
> >
> > Regards to all, and thanks Macromedia for a great Christmas prezzie!
> >
> > Peter Witham
> > Internet and Multimedia Solutions
> > http://www.evolutiondata.com
> > icq: 4436851
> > MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]