Colin,

<snip>

- I was a quite bummed about this. I have come to *really* appreciate
the
- power of Fireworks. It took me a while, as I used Photoshop for years
and
- resisted using Fireworks because I was not as familiar with it. Now
that I
- have finally got into using Fireworks (I find that I use it almost
- exclusively now and almost never use PS anymore).

   A couple of things, firstly I agree with you on using Fireworks, I am
a huge Photoshop fan since v2.something or another, however one day I
made the move to try Fireworks back when it was v3 (Studio since I also
love DW) and ever since then I use it for all web prepping of files. It
makes smaller and better looking files that PS and ImageReady all the
time and I just love it. And I was very pleased to get MX with my
Director 8.5

   And I guess you don't want to hear that my DirMX upgrade was free
either then ? lol..........runs away before getting slapped.

   I have to say that the Flash Comm Server looks interesting and I will
probably give it a try at some point when I get a chance.

Regards,
Peter Witham