hi all,

I've got a movie which opens a transparent background miaw and I have two
question to ask.

1. I have a forget() command on the miaw and would also like to close the
movie which opened it at the same time?

2. I would also like to have sliding panels that open on the fly in the
traz/background miaw. is it possible to somehow animate the 1bit mask member
to copy the changes I would make to the interface. I haven't done any
imaging lingo but have looked at the coypixel command and believe it may be
possible??????????

any ideas/help/samples

thanks in advance.

Robin Pereira