>Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:07:31 -0800
>From: Phil Gross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: <lingo-l> setting text to EMPTY
>
>I've been trying to remember about the details of losing formatting applied to
>text or field cast members when you clear the text. I remember I always set the
>text to SPACE instead of EMPTY to avoid losing the formatting, but beyond that
>I can't remember any details. Can someone who
>is current on this clue me in? Does it even still apply?

Set the font-forms in Lingo code somewhere in moviescript 'StartMovie'...to be
asure. or in some pre-script or in handle 'on beginsprite' before the very
score-script..where your looping scripts are..
And correct the fonts from arroundings of the files.. so you get them right.
(Have used 'delete' also for fields..)
etc.

FREE E-MAIL IN 1 MINUTE!
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pc.nu