At 11:50 AM -0800 1/30/03, you wrote:
When you have a QTVR and you have a visible controller, there is a button that allows you to turn on or off all hotspots. Is there a way I can do this functionality via a Lingo call? I need to be able to do this when a user clicks on a button (without using the controller. E.g.,

sendSprite(myQTVRspriteNum, ??showHotSpots???, TRUE/FALSE)

Thanks,

Irv

Hi Irv -

Hav you tried this one (using a repeat loop to run thru the hotSpotIDs)?

enableHotSpot(whichQTVRSprite, hotSpotID, trueOrFalse)

'QTVR Sprites' in the Lingo-by-Feature dropdown in the script or message windows appears to have about 20 related QTVR functions/commands.

note: almost all of them have no 'See Also' links in the actual the Help system, so you'll probably have to examine them all to get a feel for how the individuals of this 'set' work together and maybe to find any ones that are missing from the button's dropdown (such as '.isVRMovie', which certainly seems like a relevant QTVR property to me.)

hth

-Buzz