Thanks Buzz, but unfortunately that doesn't do it for me. It assumes that you know how many hot spots you have, or at least the highest numbered hotspot. And since I'm trying to write a general behavior, I won't know that.

I see the list there, but it doesn't look like it has the ability to do what I need.

Irv