Hi,

Who has already saw the game "The sims"?? I need to develop something like
that but more simpler.  What I need is to develop a room with some furniture
and my character that will walk in this room and don't cross throw walls
neither tables etc. It will turn around or take another way.

Does anyone knows any kind of book or resource or anything that can point me
in a direction.

Thank's in advance

Rodrigo