Hi List,

I experience a peculiar thing with QT. I am playing back a MPEG on one frame and as I
leave the frame by clicking on a button (on mousUp, go "somewhere_else", end), the
following hapens:

- the MPEG stops playing
- the QT sprite background goes DARK GREEN
- the new frame (somewhere_else) is displayed

Of course all of this is taking place in a split second - just slow enough to be
noticed by a quick eye.

No background is set to green, the background before the QT is playing is black
graphic that incorporates other interface elements, all inks are copy.

Does anyone know where the green is coming from?

Thanks
Nik