At 10:18 PM -0800 2/8/03, you wrote:
Hi Buzz

Should have known to go straight to you with the question.

I'm looking at it in Sound Forge XP 4.5 (Win, of course) and don't see a loop-back indicator. But sound, and Sound Forge, are not my thing. Can you suggest some setting I should be looking at to make a loop-back indicator visible?

-Phil
You could also shoot the movie to me & I could test my guess & send you back an image of the sound file (so you could see it).

-Buzz