Hello people, i've been trying for the last 3 years to use embbedded movies the right way, no success..

The main problem I face is that the scripts I write in the embedded movie that accesss its sprites, tend to mix
up everything and endup accessing the main movie.

example

if I put a script on the embedded movie:

on mouseenter me
(sprite 10).blend = 50
end

lets suppose that this script is put on the (sprite 2) of the embedded movie, when the mouse pointer passes
over that sprite, the (sprite 10) of the MAIN movie gets its blend level changed, and not the (sprite 10) at the
embedded one?!?!?

what in the universe make it works like that?? Why not use the same _root and _parent syntax as Flash?

and better, whats the syntax to change the blend level of a sprite on the embedded movie?

Luiz