Hello!
I want to develope a simple application for Linux platform.I want to know whether director supports developing this.Is there any another version available for Linux based development.
thanks in advance.
Srinivas balusu
Odomos - the only mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn