A better forum for you would be the mmxdk-l listserv, which is this list's equivalent but for Xtras developers. To do that, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and put in the body of the message

subscribe mmxdk-l

This list is for the Lingo side of things. Mmxdk-l is for those working with MOA and the XDK, which is what you're going to be doing.

- Tab