On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 14:41 America/Chicago, ives1026 wrote:

I work on multimedia projects freelance. My current client is interested in utilizing the DirectEmail Xtra in our project. Here's the situation...while he does have the software (Director) available on his machine, the computers in his office are tremendously SLOW. I've been working on the project from my own computer with the version of Director that I own (different copy, different serial numbers). If he was to purchase the xtra for his company, would I be able to use it on my copy of Director or will I have to work on his machine in the office to make the projector?

You'd be best advised to ask this question of the owner of the Direct Email Xtra.

-- WthmO