Hi list,

I work on multimedia projects freelance.  My current client is interested in utilizing
the DirectEmail Xtra in our project.  Here's the situation...while he does have the
software (Director) available on his machine, the computers in his office are
tremendously SLOW.  I've been working on the project from my own computer with the
version of Director that I own (different copy, different serial numbers).   If he was
to purchase the xtra for his company, would I be able to use it on my copy of Director
or will I have to work on his machine in the office to make the projector?

Thanks for any information you can offer.

Regards,
Ivy