----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Will someone please decide once and for all what value(void) will return?
> I've got three different results, all on the same machine.

For the rest of the list; anyone who can't see the JPEGs, the question
should have been "what is the value of EMPTY?". The problem in the
screenshots has nothing to do with value(VOID), which AFAIK always returns
VOID. Also, there are only two different results shown. These are as
follows:

-- Test 1:
put value( "" )
-- <Void>

-- Test 2:
put value( "" )
-- 0

Smells like BUG to me.

I tried a test movie that runs this line of code continuously. Before
saving, it always returned VOID. After saving, it always returned 0. Anyone
encountered anything similar, or got different results?

FWIW, I don't try to rely to much on anything that is returned by value(),
but it would still be nice to have a conclusive idea of what it returns for
empty strings and pure whitespace strings, under what circumstances.

- Robert