Mathew Ray wrote:
> That is, if Director follows the "ANSI/IEEE 754
> standard for Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic"  :0)

I admit, it was a bit surreal. But I wanted to put it
there cause if one is willing to have a look at such
things, then will get the strong feeling of how the poor
CPU can't see anything else for all its life than
heavy representations of numbers, expecially those
at the right of a comparison operator.
Programmers, instead, are allowed to deal with soft
concepts like VOI(:D)

Franco

IFC Programming Consultant
http://www.chnexus.com/athroon~/index.htm