All of our PCs have dual monitors.  Use this if you want to launch a
MIAW on the monitor where the projector is playing:

<snip>
on GetCurrentMonitor

  -- get the stage rect
  rStage = (the stage).rect

  -- loop through all monitors that may be connected
  repeat with rCurrentMonitor in the desktopRectList

    -- check to see if rStage rect is inside of rCurrentMonitor
    if rStage.left >= rCurrentMonitor.left and rStage.left <=
rCurrentMonitor.right then

      return rCurrentMonitor

    end if

  end repeat