-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Buzz Kettles
Envoye : 28 mai, 2003 14:30
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: <lingo-l> testing for resolution with dual monitors

At 1:12 PM -0500 5/28/03, you wrote:
>I'm trying to TEST the resolution of the users monitor and determine
>whether they have single or dual monitors setup.
>
>I've found that the "desktopRectList" will return the resolution,
>but does it work for two monitors....?

yes.
(the desktopList) returns a list containing each monitor's rect.

Here's what I get on my machine (2 monitors)(the second monitor is
positioned ABOVE the first):

put the desktopRectList
-- [rect(0, 0, 1280, 1024), rect(160, -768, 1184, 0)]
put (the desktopRectList).count
-- 2

so you can use:

if (the desktopList).count > 1 then