-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slava Paperno
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Recording audio

Yes, Audio Xtra from http://updateStage.com  is a very comprehensive
tool
for doing what you want, and another great tool can be found at
http://www.physicalbits.com/ .

I've been working with both, so feel free to ask specific questions off
list.

Slava