Carl West wrote:

> I'm using ResHack to change the icon on my standard windows projector.
> When I finally succeed, the projector errors saying that it needs the Shockwave
> Player.

Worked it out. Fortunately I'm using D8.5.
The trick was getting ResHacker to look at the .skl file (All Files [*.*], doh. Hey,
I'm a Mac user, I forget that stuff sometimes),
Save out the existing icons as a .ico file,
Use that file as a guide to building a new .ico file in Icon Edit
Save _that_ .ico file
Use ResHacker to put it into a copy of Projec32.skl (save the old one) and keep a copy
of this new one in the project folder for later use.

A bit of jiggering about, but it works.

--
Carl West   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://eisen.home.attbi.com

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be stolen out
of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.
           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1
-