Hi list,

I'm using getPixel to compare 2 images and return the differences between
them. After I run a list of points and check if some points are diferent
from the bgcolor (white). The problem: The image is scanned so there's a lot
of "dust" confusing the getPixel(). There's a way to compare if colors are
greater than or darker than??? Example
My background color is white (255,255,255) and if the pixel I test is close
to gray or black (0,0,0) it is diferent.

Thank's

Rodrigo