Hi Andrew,

We've encountered this on Windows 98 using the most recent version of buddy
(3.5.1.0). Fonts won't register properly, even after restarting, but will
become available if you open or explore the fonts folder in the system
directory.

It's annoying -- as far as I know it didn't show up in earlier versions of
the xtra. It may be worth checking with Gary Smith to see if there's a fix
available.

Cheers,

Tim