Probably, but do you want to save it and retrieve it later, or save it in bitmap form (for another app to read)?

If you want to retrieve it later, I guess you could use imaging lingo to go through it pixel by pixel and convert to hex and use fileio to write it out to a text file, then rebuild it later. This would perhaps be slow, but should be doable.

If you want it in a form like JPEG or BMP, then you'd probably need an Xtra to format it properly and slap on the headers. I don't think there's an appropriate one that ships with Director, but I could be wrong about that.

- Tab