Hi James,

No solutions here... We tried many different things and eventually had
to rely on Director playing ALL audio. Same situation here as well, hard
to repro. More often on a slow cd or older dvd drive, which makes me
think it has something to do with preloading or streaming the audio into
the flash xtra. Tried preloading in Dir and Flash with no success. Can
you submit to the list the things you noticed that seem to make the
issue worse, and I will add to it. Hopefully this way we can start to
get to the root of the problem, cause right now audio in flash is just
too risky for us.

Thanks,
~Mathew

http://mail4.fcgnetworks.net/archives/lingo-l/2003-April/010032.html
http://mail4.fcgnetworks.net/archives/lingo-l/2003-April/010098.html
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=bckk9f%24hrd%241%40forums.macrome
dia.
com

and I was really just posting in the hope that someone had come up with
solution. The main problem for me at the moment is that I can't really
begin
the process of troubleshooting until I can reproduce the error.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

James