Hello there,

I have a relatively simple question regarding the creation of a slide show. Before I
go on to describe what I want to accomplish, take a second to laugh, because this
request comes from a Director novice. Having said that, I need to create a screen with
two buttons (back and forward) that control the pictures being displayed by a slide
show. I know of a cumbersome way of doing this by creating a button per picture that
brings you to a specific marker, but this means creating as many buttons as there are
images. There has to be a way to write a behavior that allows you to move forward and
back between frames. Right?

I thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give me.

Pier

Pier de Sanctis
314 East 86th, Apt #3
New York, NY 10028