> Have you used Score recording to make the attachments permanent,
> followed by a saveMovie call?

When I do the following:

llEmptyList = []
sprite(x).setScriptList(llEmptyList)

...it strips the behaviors off the sprites, but does not take affect while
the programming is running - only while authoring.  Is there a more elegant
way of removing behaviors from a sprite during runtime?

When I use score recording:

beginRecording
     llEmptyList = []
     -- the following line gives an "Operation disabled" error
     sprite(x).setScriptList(llEmptyList)
endRecording

... it gives an "Operation disabled" error on the indicated line?

> saveMovie, BTW, will not work with any movie file rolled into the
> projector -- you can do it with externals only.

All my movies are external, but, they will be compressed .dxr's.  I need
this process to happen on the delivered software...

Just to clarify, I have a series of "answer" buttons with rollover
behaviours.  The "on mouseUp" event calls another behaviour using a
sendSprite command.  Once the question is answered, I need to strip it of
any behaviours while the user gets an automated response to their selection.
(The "answer" sprites are still on-screen and I want no user interaction to
take place at this time.)  All sprites then reset themselves with the next
Q&A and I need to then reattach the appropriate behaviours, so the user can
answer the next question.  This all happens within the same sprite span.  Is
there a completely different way I should be attacking this, or do you think
I am on the right track??

Thank you!
-_Craig