Quoting Evan Adelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> When generating objects of scripts on the fly to attach to sprites,
> you're actually invoking the 'new' handler, not the beginSprite handler:
>
> xCursor = (script "flaCursorScript").new(2)

Evan is right, but I'd like to add something.

If you have a script already attached to a sprite (presumably attached during
authoring), if it has an "on new" handler _and_ an "on beginSprite" handler,
both will execute. New executes first, then beginSprite.

That's not contradicting Evan. He's right about the order when you attach a
behavior at runtime. When it's attached during authoring, it's different.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson