You're welcome, Martin.  I'm glad I could help.

If you want to omit all the unnecessary scripts, copy members "bluejade_images.class"
and "bluejade_math.class" to one of your project casts.

Also, by the time you downloaded, did the line drawing demo work continuously, drawing
a line to the cursor as long as the mouse was pressed, or only on mouseDown?  If
continuously, then you're all set.  I posted an update within about 15 minutes of when
I sent the e-mail.  The
initial version passed floats into the draw() function, causing a noticeable delay
between the draw command and the result.  With integers, it draws very quickly.

Best,

Daniel