At 07:37 02/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
If you want to omit all the unnecessary scripts, copy members "bluejade_images.class" and "bluejade_math.class" to one of your project casts.

That's what I did - your scripts are well commented and it was quite easy to figure out what I needed

Also, by the time you downloaded, did the line drawing demo work continuously, drawing a line to the cursor as long as the mouse was pressed, or only on mouseDown? If continuously, then you're all set. I posted an update within about 15 minutes of when I sent the e-mail. The
initial version passed floats into the draw() function, causing a noticeable delay between the draw command and the result. With integers, it draws very quickly.

Continuously (actually I sent my email last thing yesterday, and got your response first thing this morning. Love those time zone differences...)

That's a good tip - using integers with draw(), I'm sure that will come in handy many times in the future.

cheeers,

Martin

Spike Rowe House Emson Close Saffron Walden UK CB10 1HL +44 (0) 1799 529 100