Hi all again...

I wonder if I may revisit this thread I started a little while ago that
ended up in the Supreme Court  :-)

I've been able to reproduce an error as to why my custom CD-ROM icon
isn't showing up in the (WinXP) My Computer (and is being replaced by a
generic one).

If I right click any icon in the My Computer window, the system crashes
everything (truth!).  I obviously don't that while working, but if my
CD-ROM is in the drive, and I purposely crash everything out of My
Computer, the correct custom icon that I made miraculously shows up for
the CD-ROM drive when I go back into My Computer.  Can anyone relate to
this oddity?

[AUTORUN]
OPEN=FMApprovals.exe
LABEL=FM Approvals