----- Original Message -----
From: "Mendelsohn, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On the root directory of my CD-ROMs, I typically have the projector and
next to it the autorun.inf and some dll's, etc.  Does it matter if (on
Windows machines) these files sitting next to the exe are given the
attribute of hidden?

If by dll's you mean proj.dll, iml32.dll etc. then you can place these in
the xtras folder instead of next to the projector.exe.

Frank