On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 10:03 AM, Baker, Geoff wrote:

Anybody else notice these three bugs in MX and OS 10.3?

1) When you first open a cast in list view you don't see all your cast
members. You have to toggle between views to "see" all of them.

2) In the cast window, in list view, you no longer can see cast member
icons.

3) In the debugger window, no matter how hard you try you can't make the
name field bigger which is a real P.I.A.

Not running Panther, but I would say these are "operating system incompatibilities" and not "bugs." AFAIK, DMX has not been approved or updated to run on Panther.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.