Sean Wilson wrote:
> I've had a degree of luck with turning OFF line numbering, either from
Edit
> -> Preferences -> Script, or right-click in an open script window and
> de-select Line Numbering.
>
> HTH,
> -Sean.

Yes, you are quite right, it helped a bit, but to only a degree. I found
out that the flushing is more moderate in dir8.5.1 (or 8.5), while dir
mx is more irritating. Besides dir8.5 is wa quicker on my win2003
standard 192 of ram. So I'll have to downgrade to older version. Btw,
does anyone of you know why does Director do this?

Cheers
P.S. Winter doesn't want to come to my city so far, it's +10