Sorry for the xpost, but I'm getting a weird error and it's driving me
crazy.

I originally thought this was tied in to the vList xtra I'm using, but I
just got it from doing 'put basysfolder("prefs")' in the message window...

A weird alert that says 'is3dCastMember unknown error code(-2147219478)' --
and I'm not even using any 3d cast members....

So now this thing that's due Monday is completely buggy and I've no idea
what's causing it...