Hi,

I have a program that generates a list of graphic references which, as a
final step, I want to then copy from their resident directories to a
user-defined directory.  I want the user to be able to use Windows Explorer
(or something comparable) to search through there drive(s) and select or
create the directory where they want the graphics copied to.

Is there anyway to trap the file path that they select or create, so that I
can then sequentially copy all graphics referenced in the list from their
original directories to the newly defined one.

I am running Director MX on WinXP/2000 and have Buddy API, but am willing to
pick up another Xtra to do this, if necessary.

TIA,
-_Craig

Craig Taylor
Renegade Digital Media Inc.