Hey all:

Sorry if this ends up being a really stupid question -- I'm under the
gun right now.

I am trying to get a dropdown box working for a project that's due TODAY
which supports multiple selections, toggling on/off whatever you
selected and spitting the value(s) into a simple linear list. I don't
have time to roll my own nor start learning imaging lingo in order to
get the one on lingoworkshop up and running.  That one does what I want
and looks great, but as soon as you try to resize the sprite, it goes to
hell because it uses imaging lingo instead of a text or field member
like a normal person.  ;)

I need something quick and dirty that works without me having to do a
massive retrofit -- I just don't have time to deal with it.  One would
think this would have been solved long ago, but I've been scouring the
web to little avail.  I have about a half-dozen different examples from
here and there, each with one fatal flaw or another.  Even the wonderful
OS Control Xtra has every widget imaginable -- except this one!

Any help appreciated.

best,
FBC