If anyone has some free time (and interest) to play around with a solitaire game, I've recently built a new version of an old game.

I don't play many computer games, but many years ago I got hooked on a solitaire game called 40 Thieves. I played it quite a bit on my Mac. But when I made the move to OSX, I didn't want to have to go into Classic mode to play it. So, I wrote my own version in Director.

Anyone interested in testing it out can find it at:

http://www.furrypants.com/fortythieves/40Thieves.html

The game is very challenging and you won't win very often. The instructions can be found by pressing the Help button.

Any comments, questions, problems, or suggestions please contact me offlist at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or at

[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you don't mind identifying yourself as a human (spam filter)

This game was developed entirely in Director with an extremely object oriented approach.

Enjoy (especially the unlimited Undo!)

Irv
--

Multimedia Wrangler.