On Jan 16, 2004, at 12:30 AM, Slava Paperno wrote:

This must be somethig very simple--something I accidentally messed up--but I can't find what. All of a sudden all images on the stage are palettized, look like 8-bit color or worse. Yet all bitmaps in the movie have member().depth of 32 bits. According to Properties Inspector, all bitmaps have paletteRef set to SystemWindows, yet everything looks like the VGA palette is applied to all.

What could be causing this? What have I done?

What's your monitor's color depth?

Warren Ockrassa | President, nightwares LLC [EMAIL PROTECTED] nightwares LLC | Consulting Programming http://www.nightwares.com/ Author | Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio: A Beginner's Guide Chapter samples | http://www.nightwares.com/director_beginners_guide/