Hi,

I have a project I'm troubleshooting, which receives a variable "gMovieName" as expected (for example "test.html") from a flash nav bar, then in director sends it into an html framset:

newMoviePath = the moviePath&gMovieName
GotoNetPage newMoviePath, "main"

But it's not working on Mac 0S10.5.1, 10.2.8 or on WinXP. It results in "file not found" when run from within Director. The code was written in an unknown pre-Dir 8.5 and the flash assets likely created with Flash 5.

Any ideas or experience to relate?

Thanks!