On 1/22/04 1:01 PM, "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth:

> Hmm. Check DTS, then, consider using the stagecolor trick, and/or
> sacrifice a virgin rooster at the next Samhain.

BUT. I've already tried dts, and the stagecolor, AND endsprite  =
pSprite.visible = false.

Haven't tried the rooster yet. Which is why it's still a virgin I suppose.

I've also found a very interesting bug in director, took a screenshot in
fact. Different problem:

Sprite 10 has a behavior on it. Normal little bevhavior, no dynamic shite. I
have the property inspector open with sprite 10 selected. Movie is running.

The property inspector shows the behavior running. But the object inspector
for sprite(10) shows no scriptinstancelist. Hum...