On 2/10/04 1:26 PM, "Kerry Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth:

> TimeOut Objects get startMovie events. If you don't trap them, they get
> passed on up the line to the movie level.
>
> I put this:
> on startMovie
> nothing
> end

Hmm. Well I've got a main startmovie handler, and am birthing timeout
objects as properties to a sprite/behavior, with it directing itself to a
handler within the behavior as it's own handler, and I've not seen my main
startmovie handler being called.

Are you just creating timeoutobjects as their own little thing, ie calling a
main handler rather than as a slave to a behavior/calling a behavior
handler?