OCH! I need to make a big ol' order of events table for director and hang it on my wall. Is there a little Pnemonic like PEMDAS or the like for director? :0) I can totally see this happening with one of my director projects...

Recently I had a similar issue but with no sensical reason in a flash project. Worked fine when run from the hard drive, or over the network, but when the website was burned on a cd and viewed in IE, the project failed. It didn't load in IE, but was fine in Firebird and Safari. Pushing everything, including class/function declarations, content, down a frame made it start working. Totally bizarre.

I guess it's another good reason to not put stuff in frame 1 unless you really have a reason to...

~Mathew

Kerry Thompson wrote:
You created 6 timeout objects in prepareMovie and none of their targets contained startMovie handlers?

Almost--but I would have caught that right off. The subtle part is that
beginSprite happens before startMovie. I think that only applies to
sprites in frame 1, but not sure.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson